We want you to log in and enjoy all the new features of the new iBrattleboro.
To accomplish the transition to the new site, we've set things up here on the new site with your username and email address.
Here are the steps to take to log in to the new iBrattleboro for the first time.
1. Click on Log in using the link in the upper right corner of the site.
2. Enter your username and password. Complete the captcha challendge and click Log in.
3. We're guessing that for most people this will return an error of some sort. That's OK. See the tabs just below the warning about an incorrect username or password? Click on Request New Password and we'll send you an email explaining how to reset your password.
4. The email will be sent to the email address we have on record. If you do not get an email, you'll need to send us your username and current email address so we can fix it for you.
5. You should be able to set a new password, and get started right away.
If you have any problems, let us know. We appreciate your patience as we make this transition.