The Brattleboro Regional Economic Hub Study Group will meet on Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 6:00pm in the Hanna Cosman meeting room at the Municipal Center.
Brattleboro Town Manager's Office
Regional Economic Hub Study Group
Hanna Cosman Room, Municipal Center
Thursday, December 3rd, 2015, 6:00 pm
1. Agenda Review
2. Minutes - November 5th, 2015
3. Scheduling meetings for 2016
4. Rough work plan for first half of 2016
- Review of structural outline
- Who are our peer hub towns?
5. Statement of the tripartite issue (tax rate, household inc, home value)
6. Data & viewpoints
1. New data:
a. Parking revenue data as a measure of parking activity
b. Housing data
2. Additions to data we've been gathering:
a. More on cultural/media/recreational type businesses?
b. More on population and income data? More on sector analysis?
c. More on municipal tax rate? More on grand list data? More on distribution of tax burden by category?
d. More on municipal budgets?
e. Any new viewpoints from white papers/policy papers?
7. What do we think we've learned so far?